On March 15, the CNCA issued an announcement on the reform of the compulsory product certification mark on its official website. According to the announcement, the reform measures include abolishing the review and charging of printed/molded CCC marks, and simplifying and integrating the categories of CCC marks. The original announcement is as follows:
In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, further implement the requirements of the State Council’s “delegation of power, control and service” reform, streamline and integrate compulsory product certification procedures, and facilitate the application of compulsory product certification marks (hereinafter referred to as “CCC marks”). The Supervisory Committee decided to reform the CCC mark issuance management. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. Cancel the audit and charge for printing/molding CCC mark
1. Since March 20, 2018, the designated logo issuance management agency (Beijing Zhongqiang Recognized Product Logo Technical Service Center) will cancel the review of the printed/molded CCC logo, and the corresponding review fee will be cancelled, and the certified company will print it on its own / Molded CCC logo.
⒉The self-printing/moulding of CCC marks by certified enterprises shall be implemented in accordance with "Management Requirements for Additional Application of Compulsory Product Certification Marks".
2. Regarding the issuance and management of the standard specification CCC mark
1. Since May 1, 2018, the designated certification body shall be responsible for the issuance and management of standard specifications CCC marks, and the charges shall be in accordance with the "Notice of the National Development and Reform Commission on the release of certain inspection and testing service charges" (Development and Reform Price  No. 1299).
2. Before May 1, 2018, each designated certification body shall complete various preparations for the issuance and management of standard specifications CCC mark, including CCC mark issuance management procedures, contact persons, contact telephone numbers, etc., and announce them.
3. The designated logo issuance management agency (Beijing Zhongqiang Recognized Product Logo Technical Service Center) is responsible for the issuance and management of the standard CCC logo until May 31, 2018. From June 1, 2018, it will no longer be responsible for the standard CCC The issuance of the logo.
3. Simplify and integrate the categories of CCC marks
Since March 20, 2018, the CCC mark will no longer be marked with S (safety products), EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), S&E (safety and electromagnetic compatibility), F (fire protection), l (information security) and other sub-categories. The original The CCC mark can be eliminated naturally according to the mold replacement cycle and product inventory.
Fourth, strengthen the follow-up supervision of CCC mark application
When a certified company applies the standard CCC mark and prints/molds the CCC mark on its own, it shall strictly follow the relevant requirements of the "Management Requirements for the Application of Compulsory Product Certification Marks" and the "Compulsory Product Certification Implementation Rules" to establish the company’s CCC mark use and management system, and record and archive the use of CCC mark.
The designated certification body shall strengthen the supervision and management of the CCC mark, guide the certified enterprises to use the CCC mark correctly, and implement the main responsibility of the certification body.
Local certification supervision and management departments at all levels should strengthen the supervision and management of the application of CCC marks and law enforcement inspections.
5. Other matters
The original "Administrative Measures for Compulsory Product Certification Marks" (CNCA Announcement No. 1 of 2001) and the "Announcement on Issues Related to the Administration of Compulsory Product Certification Marks" (CNCA Announcement No. 7 of 2002) Repealed.